Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale
Voted again as the BEST CHILDREN'S CONSIGNMENT SALE in the NC Triangle - Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina - and Top Ten in the Nation! Come and see why!
Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale is a seasonal children's consignment sale extravaganza held twice yearly in the early spring and fall at the Morrisville Outlet Mall in RDU. We specialize in the highest quality of gently used children's clothing sizes 0-16 plus juniors', ladies', and teen boys' clothing, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, maternity wear and MORE! We even have a Housewares store! Volunteers and consignors shop early for the ultimate selection and bargains! Anyone can participate! Explore the many flexible opportunities for Consignors, Volunteers, and Shoppers using the menu!
Register to consign and/or volunteer or join our mailing list by clicking the green Register button. You can also use the Volunteer menu to see currently available Volunteer Slots.
NOTE: We are no longer mailing postcard reminders about the sale. Please make sure your email address is up to date by registering and altering it if needed.
Fall 2017 Tentative Sale Dates
We anticipate our Fall sale will be held September 8-18. Drop-offs should be Sunday, August 27 and Tuesday, September 5 to avoid Labor Day. Pickup should be Thursday, September 21, 6 pm-9 pm.
Registration is NOT YET OPEN for our Fall 2017 sale. You may register now and begin tagging. BUT YOU MUST register again in July once you receive email notification that our official Fall Sale Registration is open. Your code WILL STAY THE SAME. You MUST reregister every sale to hold your spot even if you have consigned at previous Kids EveryWEAR sales!
Need to unregister as a consignor? Please register and enter the word "unregister" when requested.
Didn't receive your confirmation of registration or consignor=N but you wanted to consign? Just register again and print the FINAL screen before clicking the DONE button. Also, at that screen you can click the link to the Print Tags page and save your tag page as a pdf to print anytime you need it.
Don't Miss our videos for consigning and volunteering!
Morrisville Outlet Mall, 1001 Airport Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560-8935
- A new color wristband is required to shop each discount day. Wristbands are given out by the glass doors on the side of the mall facing Airport Blvd.; look for the blue "Outlets Morrisville" sign. All 13 stores are on this end of the mall! You will not be allowed to enter the sale at the food court end of the hall.
- PLEASE keep your children with you at all times. Children are NOT permitted to be in stores without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys. Unattended children will be given espresso and a free kitten.
- We have clarified some item locations on the Shopping Tips page. Please read through the list before you come to shop.
- We have tried to make our layout as perfect as can be given the stores we are allowed to rent. We hope you like it! Please let us know if you have feasible suggestions for improvement.
- There is only 1 centrally located checkout in the hallway for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a multi-step process. Look for the signs marking steps 1-3 and start at step 1!
1. Tag Removal Table
2. Computer - a volunteer will add your tags
3. Cash Register - pay cash, MasterCard, VISA or Discover
Complete sale schedule here and on the left side of all of our emails!
Shop for a Cause
Everyone is invited to attend our Shop for a Cause charity event on Monday, March 27, 10am-9pm!
A copy of the confirmation web page or email showing that you've joined our mailing list is required, along with the gift to donate to local charities or to Habitat for Humanity. See details on our Shop for a Cause page.
Thanks to the generosity of our shoppers, each sale Kids EveryWear raises $3000 - $5000 for local Habitat for Humanity projects and 47 other local charities during our Shop for a Cause event.
- SEO specialist to improve our rank as your volunteer position.
- 24 hour volunteers - had fun volunteering last time? Kick it up a notch! 24 hour volunteers shop VERY first! Looking for the inside track? This is IT!
- LOVE to organize? Wanna be a "store manager?" Seeking out one special volunteer per store to work 24 hours during drop offs and other times during the sale to keep up with organizing (and re-organizing). Wonder why our bookstore is so beautiful? It has a "manager!"
- Also seeking new 40 hour Marathon Volunteers. These folks maintain our high level of customer service by their continued presence. Benefits? Earliest shopping with the 24s PLUS 100% earnings - no consignor fee and no commission paid! To be considered for these spots, we ask that you first work one sale as a 24.
- One person to spearhead a new daycare campaign - get Kids EveryWear advertised in all area daycares.
- Do you know Joomla? We are seeking to improve our website with your skills!
- Bags and more bags! Earn super volunteer status with the donation of 500 EXTRA LARGE bags (not grocery store sized, but JUMBO shopping bags approximately 22x12x36).
- See barter page for more details.
Don't miss Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale's Win-it Wednesday contest on Facebook each Wednesday the month of our sale at 11 am and Super Second Saturdays the months between events!