Kids EveryWEAR is a seasonal children's consignment sale extravaganza held twice yearly in the early spring and fall at the Morrisville Outlet Mall. We specialize in the highest quality of gently used children's clothing sizes 0-16 plus juniors', ladies', and teen boys' clothing, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, maternity wear and MORE! We even have a Housewares store! Volunteers and consignors shop early for the ultimate selection and bargains! Anyone can participate! Explore the many flexible opportunities for Consignors, Volunteers, and Shoppers using the menu!
Kids EveryWEAR's Fall/Winter 2016 sale will be held September 9 - September 19 at the Morrisville Outlets. Save the dates on your calendar NOW!
We have been voted the BEST KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE in the NC Triangle and Top Ten in the Nation! Come and see why!
Register to consign and/or volunteer or join our mailing list by clicking the green Register button. You can also use the Volunteer menu to see currently available Volunteer Slots.
Registration is OPEN. Your code WILL STAY THE SAME. You MUST reregister every sale to hold your spot even if you have consigned at previous Kids EveryWEAR sales!
Need to unregister as a consignor? Please register and enter the word "unregister" when requested.
Don't Miss our videos for consigning and volunteering!
Morrisville Outlet Mall, 1001 Airport Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560-8935
- A new color wristband is required to shop each discount day. Wristbands are given out by the glass doors on the side of the mall facing Airport Blvd.; look for the blue "Outlets Morrisville" sign. All 12 stores are on this end of the mall! You will not be allowed to enter the sale at the food court end of the hall.
- PLEASE keep your children with you at all times. Children are NOT permitted to be in stores without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys. Unattended children will be given espresso and a free kitten.
- We have clarified some item locations on the Shopping Tips page. Please read through the list before you come to shop.
- We have tried to make our layout as perfect as can be given the stores we are allowed to rent. We hope you like it! Please let us know if you have feasible suggestions for improvement.
- There is only 1 centrally located checkout in the hallway for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a multi-step process. Look for the signs marking steps 1-3 and start at step 1!
1. Tag Removal Table
2. Computer - a volunteer will add your tags
3. Cash Register - pay cash, MasterCard, VISA or Discover
Fall 2016 Schedule Highlights:
- Drop-offs August 28 and September 6
- Volunteers shop September 10
- Consignors shop September 11
- Shop for a Cause/Friends/Pregnant Moms/First Time Moms/Military shop September 12
- Open to public September 17-19
- Full Price - Saturday, September 17, 10am-9pm
- 50% off GREEN and BLACK prices - Sunday, September 18, 1pm-6pm
- 50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices - Monday, September 19, 10am-9pm
- Consignor Pickup September 25
- Complete sale schedule here and on the left side of all of our emails!
Shop for a Cause
Everyone is invited to attend our Shop for a Cause Charity event on Monday, September 12, 10am-9pm!
A copy of the confirmation web page or email showing that you've joined our mailing list is required, along with a gift to donate to local charities or to Habitat for Humanity. (If you are already on our mailing list, just tell us so at the door. No need to print a new confirmation. You could print one of our emails to speed up your entry into the sale.) Gifts accepted include:
- Check for $15 or more made out to Habitat for Humanity
- Check for $15 or more made out to your favorite local church, PTA or kid-friendly charity (see below for details)
- Unopened packages of diapers, wipes or formula valued at $15 or more.
- One donation covers you, your spouse, and your parents or parents-in-law
*Tax receipts will be mailed at year end for all donations by check.
24 hour volunteers - had fun volunteering last time? Kick it up a notch! 24 hour volunteers shop VERY first! Looking for the inside track? This is IT!
LOVE to organize? Wanna be a "store manager?" Seeking out one special volunteer per store to work 24 hours during drop offs and other times during the sale to keep up with organizing (and re-organizing). Wonder why our bookstore is so beautiful? It has a "manager!"
Also seeking new 40 hour Marathon Volunteers. These folks maintain our high level of customer service by their continued presence. Benefits? Earliest shopping with the 24s PLUS 100% earnings - no consignor fee and no commission paid! To be considered for these spots, we ask that you first work one sale as a 24.
One person to spearhead a new daycare campaign - get Kids EveryWear advertised in all area daycares.
Do you know Joomla? We are seeking to improve our website with your skills!
Bags and more bags! Earn super volunteer status with the donation of 500 EXTRA LARGE bags (not grocery store sized, but JUMBO shopping bags approximately 22x12x36). See barter page of website for more details.
Don't miss our Win-it Wednesday contest each Wednesday on FB at 11 am!