Kids EveryWEAR is a seasonal children's consignment sale extravaganza held twice yearly in the early spring and fall at the Morrisville Outlet Mall. We specialize in the highest quality of gently used children's clothing sizes 0-16 plus juniors', ladies', and teen boys' clothing, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, maternity wear and MORE! We even have a Housewares store! Volunteers and consignors shop early for the ultimate selection and bargains! Anyone can participate! Explore the many flexible opportunities for Consignors, Volunteers, and Shoppers using the menu!
Kids EveryWEAR's Fall/Winter 2016 sale will be held September 9 - September 19 at the Morrisville Outlets. If you missed our Spring/Summer 2016 sale, put the next one on your calendar now so that you don't miss it!
We have been voted the BEST KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE in the NC Triangle and Top Ten in the Nation! Come and see why!
Register to consign and/or volunteer or join our mailing list by clicking the green Register button. You can also use the Volunteer menu to see currently available Volunteer Slots.
Registration is OPEN. Your code WILL STAY THE SAME. You may register now in order to get a code and to print tags and begin tagging, however you MUST reregister when registration for our FALL 2016 sale in September opens sometime in July to hold your spot even if you have consigned at previous Kids EveryWEAR sales!
Need to unregister as a consignor? Please register and enter the word "unregister" when requested.
Don't Miss our videos for consigning and volunteering!
Morrisville Outlet Mall, 1001 Airport Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560-8935
- A new color wristband is required to shop each discount day. Wristbands are given out by the glass doors on the side of the mall facing Airport Blvd.; look for the blue "Outlets Morrisville" sign. All 12 stores are on this end of the mall! You will not be allowed to enter the sale at the food court end of the hall.
- PLEASE keep your children with you at all times. Children are NOT permitted to be in stores without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys. Unattended children will be given espresso and a free kitten.
- We have clarified some item locations on the Shopping Tips page. Please read through the list before you come to shop.
- We have tried to make our layout as perfect as can be given the stores we are allowed to rent. We hope you like it! Please let us know if you have feasible suggestions for improvement.
- There is only 1 centrally located checkout in the hallway for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a multi-step process. Look for the signs marking steps 1-3 and start at step 1!
1. Tag Removal Table
2. Computer - a volunteer will add your tags
3. Cash Register - pay cash, MasterCard, VISA or Discover
Fall 2016 Schedule Highlights:
- Drop-offs August 28 and September 6
- Volunteers shop September 10
- Consignors shop September 11
- Shop for a Cause/Friends/Pregnant Moms/First Time Moms/Military shop September 12
- Open to public September 17-19
- Full Price - Saturday, September 17, 10am-9pm
- 50% off GREEN and BLACK prices - Sunday, September 18, 1pm-6pm
- 50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices - Monday, September 19, 10am-9pm
- Consignor Pickup October 10
- Complete sale schedule here and on the left side of all of our emails!
Don't miss our Super 2nd Saturday contest each 2nd Saturday of the month on FB at 7pm!