What's New at Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale
Each and every sale we rack our brains to find ways to make our sale better for everyone involved: our consignors, our shoppers, and our great volunteers! Look for details on these and more new features throughout our website! And thanks to all of you who give us suggestions to make our sale great! We are indebted!
What's New for Shoppers
- We are CLOSED Tuesday, March 28th through Friday, March 31st.
- Super Second Saturdays on Facebook AND Win-it-Wednesdays every Wednesday the month leading up to the sale!
- We have batteries and tools at holds and allow people to test items there.
- We are no longer mailing postcard reminders about the sale. Please make sure your email address is up to date by registering and altering it if needed.
What's New for Volunteers
- Vendors volunteering for a door slot vendor booth, please bring your own table.
- Daycare owners & those who Share Kids EveryWEAR now shop on Monday. See your confirmation email for specific shopping dates and times.
- Grandparents volunteering on behalf of your adult children in order that they may shop early may only have one adult child shop using your volunteer status. If you would like to volunteer in order for more than one of your adult children to shop, we ask that you do double the hours and email us your confirmation and the names of the adult children on whose behalf you are volunteering.
What's New or Very Important for Consignors
- Pick-up is Thursday, April 6, 6-9pm to avoid Spring Break.
- Single DVD's must be priced at $2 or under. DVD sets may be priced higher.
- If you are selling hangers, you must price them less than $1 for 10 hangers.