Subscribe to the Kids EveryWear Ical Calendar
Important Consignor Dates
Consignor Regular Drop Offs:
- Sunday, February 7, 1pm-5pm
- Tuesday, February 16, 2pm-8pm
Late Drop-Off with Restrictions:
- Sunday, February 21, 3pm-5pm and throughout the sale during operating hours
Consignor Pick Up:
Important Shopping Dates
NOTE: We are CLOSED February 23 - February 26
- 24s shop: Friday, February 19, 10am-8pm
- Super Duper Volunteers shop: Saturday, February 20, 10am-8pm
- Super Volunteers shop: Saturday, February 20, 1pm-8pm
- Regular Volunteers shop: Saturday, February 20, 3pm-8pm
- Daycare Owners (who distribute our handout to all of the parents of children in your daycare and register as a volunteer online for this slot. Read more info here.) shop: Saturday, February 20, 5pm-8pm
- Consignors Who Use All White Tags shop: Sunday, February 21, 1pm-6pm
- Consignors shop: Sunday, February 21, 2pm-6pm
- Shop for a Cause "Guests" who Join Our Mailing List Online (gift for charity required) shop: Monday, February 22, 10am-9pm
- UNLIMITED # of Friends of Volunteers & Friends of Consignors (with pass) shop: Monday, February 22, noon-9pm
- Expecting Parents (who Register Online) shop: Monday, February 22, 2pm-9pm
- 1st Time Parents (children under 1 year) & Foster Parents (who Register Online) shop: Monday, February 22, 4pm-9pm
- Military, Teachers and Homeschoolers (ID/Proof required) shop: Monday, February 22, 6pm-9pm
- Public Full Price Sale: Saturday, February 27, 10am-9pm
- Volunteers' & Consignors' Discount Day: Saturday, February 27, 4pm-9pm (50% off GREEN and BLACK prices)
- Public Discount Day: Sunday, February 28, 1pm-6pm (50% off GREEN and BLACK prices)
- Volunteers' & Consignors' Final Clearance: Sunday, February 28, 1pm-6pm (50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices)
- Public Final Clearance: Monday, February 29, 10am-9pm (50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices)
- On Preview/Special Shopping Dates (Wristbands Required): Your parents/grandparents/spouse/children can shop with you or in your stead, but friends or siblings must register as volunteers or consignors to earn early shopping privileges OR shop at the Friends Sale
- Once your initial shopping date has passed, you are welcome to attend the sale on any date! We love repeat shoppers!!!
Everyone is invited to attend our Shop for a Cause Charity event on Monday, February 22, 10am-9pm!
A copy of the confirmation web page or email showing that you've joined our mailing list is required, along with a gift to donate to local charities or to Habitat for Humanity. (If you are already on our mailing list, just tell us so at the door. No need to print a new confirmation. You could print one of our emails to speed up your entry into the sale.) Gifts accepted include:
- Check for $15 or more made out to Habitat for Humanity
- Check for $15 or more made out to your favorite local church, PTA or kid-friendly charity (see below for details)
- Unopened packages of diapers, wipes or formula valued at $15 or more.
- One donation covers you, your spouse, and your parents or parents-in-law
*Tax receipts will be mailed at year end for all donations by check.
Thanks to the generosity of our shoppers, during our Fall 2015 sale, Kids EveryWear raised more than $4700 at our shop for a Cause event for the Habitat for Humanity project in Apex, NC and 47 other local charities!
Raise Money for Your Church, PTA, or Similar KID-Friendly Local Charity! A $15 check made out to the charity of your choice, complete with envelope addressed to that charity is YOUR ticket to this early shopping date! We'll supply the postage! Advertise this event in your Charity's bulletin and shop even earlier! Get Kids EveryWear's SHOP FOR A CAUSE event published in your next bulletin or newsletter & you may shop on Saturday, February 20, 5pm-8pm or any shopping date thereafter !!! Once you have approval to insert our event in your upcoming bulletin, email us details and we'll email you an early shopping pass, provided the bulletin comes out before the sale and is likely to catch the attention of young families! Shop early and raise money for your favorite cause by spreading the word!!! A copy of the bulletin will be required with your shopping pass!
Register Here for the Expecting or First-time Moms Sales later that day. Spread the word to your new friends in your childbirth classes. Feel free to bring your spouse and parents along to help you shop! Leave the boxes for volunteering and consigning blank unless you'd like to participate in the sale and shop EVEN earlier! Simply bring a copy of your confirmation web page or email registration confirmation showing that you have registered.