Consignor Regular Drop Offs:
- Sunday, February 23, 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday, February 26, 2pm-8pm
Late Drop-Off with Restrictions:
- Sunday, March 2, 3pm-5pm and throughout the sale during operating hours
Consignor Pick Up:
- Sunday, March 9, 3pm-6pm
Preview/Special Shopping: *Note - Your parents/grandparents/spouse can shop with you or in your stead, but friends must register on their own for early shopping privileges or attend Friends sales.
- 24s shop:
After 1st drop-off Tuesday, February 25, 2-8pm, as well as Friday, February 28, 2-8pm (shopping through second drop-off items)
- Super Duper Volunteers shop:
Saturday, March 1, 10am-8pm
- Super Volunteers shop:
Saturday, March 1, 1pm-8pm
- Regular Volunteers shop:
Saturday, March 1, 3pm-8pm
- Daycare Owners who distribute our handout to all of the parents of children in your daycare shop:
Saturday, March 1, 5pm-8pm
- Consignors Who Use All White Tags shop:
Sunday, March 2, 1pm-6pm
- Consignors shop:
Sunday, March 2, 2pm-6pm
- Shop for a Cause "Guests" who Join Our Mailing List Online (gift for charity required) shop:
Monday, March 3, 10am-9pm
- UNLIMITED # of Friends of Volunteers & Friends of Consignors with Pass shop:
Monday, March 3, noon-9pm
- Expecting Parents who Register Online shop:
Monday, March 3, 2-9pm
- 1st Time Parents (children under 1 year) & Foster Parents who Register Online shop:
Monday, March 3, 4-9pm
- Military, Teachers and Homeschoolers (ID/Proof required) shop:
Monday, March 3, 6-9pm
- Volunteers shop 50% off GREEN and BLACK prices:
Wednesday, March 5, 10am-9pm
- Consignors shop 50% off GREEN and BLACK prices:
Wednesday, March 5, noon-9pm
- Volunteers shop 50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices:
Thursday, March 6 10am-9pm
- Consignors shop 50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices:
Thursday, March 6 noon-9pm
Kids EveryWear is open to the general public to shop:
- Tuesday, March 4, 10am - 9pm
- Wednesday March 5, 10am - 9pm
- Thursday, March 6, 10am - 9pm
50% off GREEN and BLACK prices
- Friday, March 7, 10am - 9pm
50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices
Everyone is invited to attend our Shop for a Cause Charity event on Monday, March 3, beginning at 10am!
- Check for $15 or more made out to Habitat for Humanity with Sovereign Grace Church in the memo.*
- Check for $15 or more made out to your favorite local church, PTA or kid-friendly charity (see below for details)
- Unopened packages of diapers, wipes or formula valued at $15 or more.
*Tax receipts will be mailed at year end for all donations by check.
THANKS TO THE GENEROSITY OF OUR SHOPPERS, ON Friday, August 9th 2013, KIDSEVERYWEAR RAISED MORE THAN $2300 AT OUR SHOP FOR A CAUSE EVENT FOR THE HABITAT HUMANITY PROJECT IN APEX, NC!
Raise Money for Your Church, PTA, or Similar KID-Friendly Local Charity! A $15 check made out to the charity of your choice, complete with envelope addressed to that charity is YOUR ticket to this early shopping date! We'll supply the postage!
Register Here for the Expecting or First-time Moms Sales later that day. Spread the word to your new friends in your childbirth classes. Feel free to bring your spouse and parents along to help you shop! Leave the boxes for volunteering and consigning blank unless you'd like to participate in the sale and shop EVEN earlier! Simply bring a copy of your confirmation web page or email registration confirmation showing that you have registered.