Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale accepts:
- Anything baby/children if not listed in the Items We Cannot Accept section below!
- Infant equipment manufactured in the last five years or in like new condition. Please check the manufacture date prior to drop-off! Batteries must be included as needed!
- Single DVD's must be priced at $2 or under. DVD sets may be priced higher.
- If you are selling hangers, you must price them less than $1 for 10 hangers.
- Consignors are responsible to check cribs, carseats, and all other infant items for recalls. See http://cribsafety.jpma.org/content/safety for up-to-date recall listing.
- Cribs must be like new and may not be drop-side. Mattresses may be offered with crib but must be tagged "free with purchase of crib."
- Non-expired car seats. Expiration dates are printed on manufacturer's label located on the side or back of the seat. Please write expiration date on the front of your car seat's tag for easy viewing! Here is a great explanation of where to find the expiration date.
- Cloth & disposable diapers
- Like-new shoes only! No scuffed toes or dirty footprints. No limit, provided they meet these specs! No winter boots in our Spring/Summer sale in February/March. No sandals or flip-flops in our Fall/Winter sale in August/September.
- Quality children's clothing in excellent repair, manufactured in the last 3 years. Spring/Summer only in February/March sale. Fall/Winter only in August/September sale. Sizes 0-16. Sizes 12 through 16 must be trendy and manufactured in the last 2 years. We will be limiting brands to mall brands such as Old Navy, Justice, Abercrombie, Hollister and Gap which sell best in these larger sizes. If you have other brands that you are certain are trendy and will sell well, you may ask at Drop Off for approval to sell them.
- Breast pumps & diaper pails - sanitized.
- Toys in excellent condition. Batteries MUST be included as needed. Games, puzzles, etc. MUST include all pieces.
- Juvenile/nursery furniture including cribs, changing tables, rockers, gliders, children’s dressers, and bunk beds as well as children’s bedroom sets. All items MUST be assembled to display well! No mattresses!
- Outdoor play equipment including Little Tikes, Step 2, etc. MUST be clean and in good repair!
- Parenting and children's books.
- Kids' DVDs and CD-ROMs. WE DO NOT ACCEPT VHS TAPES!
- Scooters and PERFECT condition bikes - absolutely NO rust.
- Ladies/Jr's and Houseware items (including maternity, non-maternity, housewares and home décor) See Ladies/Jr's page for items accepted and other details. Boutique Brands - Please hang these on the REGULAR CLOTHING RACKS by size! On all Boutique brand items, please write the word "Boutique" in the top right corner of your tag and tie a 1/4” curling ribbon to your hanger at the top of the triangle going around the hook and triangle.
- Pottery Barn and "boutique" bedding only. Nothing outdated! Price bedding competitively. Folks tend to want new.
- We can only accept socks and underwear if they are in like new condition and are grouped by gender and size such that the package is worth at least $1.
- LIKE NEW CURRENT STYLES Men's sizes following brands ONLY Hollister, GAP, Old Navy, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Polo, and Under Armour. We do NOT have a market for non-teens; please keep your business attire and other brands at home! Thanks!
- Consignor must check this list to ensure that they are not consigning any recalled items. We cannot sell items which do not meet the standard lead limits, phthalates standards and toy standards. Please ensure that you bring only items which do.
Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale cannot accept:
- Recalled items including drop-side cribs. Please see http://cribsafety.jpma.org/content/safety
- Men's clothing brands NOT listed above.
- Items which do not meet the standard lead limits, phthalates standards and toy standards.
- Mattresses of any kind. Mattresses may be offered with crib but must be tagged "free with purchase of crib."
- VHS tapes
- Out of date clothing
- Baby equipment manufactured longer than five years ago unless in PERFECT CONDITION
- Car seats that have been involved in a car accident or have passed their expiration date
- Handmade clothing
- Screen print tees (GAP, Old Navy, TCP, etc. okay! Not advertising tees such as YMCA tees or those from your last vacation spot!)
- Stuffed animals - Please limit stuffed animals to battery operated varieties like Tickle Me Elmo, etc... Build-a-Bear or Webkins with a code still attached are fine!
- Items with stains, broken snaps or zippers, missing parts, etc. Please study front and back of items carefully.
- Dirty baby or play equipment
- Movies for adults (R ratings must be displayed in Housewares only!)
- Shoes which are not like new
- Undergarments which are not like new
- For our Spring/Summer sale held in February/March, please don't bring winter coats, winter sweaters, corduroys, winter boots (rain boots are ok), turtlenecks, velvet, flannel, fleece, thermal, wool, sweatshirts/sweatpants, Halloween/Christmas items, and similar items that are clearly intended for cold weather. Spring weight jackets, long pants and lightweight long sleeves will be accepted only if they can be worn on a TYPICAL day April-August! Lightweight footed pjs for infants are fine!
- For our Fall/Winter sale held in August/September, please don't bring sandals, flip flops, sleeveless items, bathing suits, shorts, or short sleeves unless items are designed for Halloween, Valentine's Day or Christmas.
A note about Short Sleeves at the Fall/Winter Sale:
We realize that fall weather in NC is mild and that short sleeves are sometimes practical; however, due to space limitations, we must restrict short sleeves to pj's w/ long pants, shirts with collars and only those short sleeve t-shirts that have logos specific to fall/winter (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, reindeer, snowmen, etc.). Short sleeve garments of winter weight fabrics (velvet, velour, sweaters) and short sleeve shirts that are OBVIOUS components of matched sets with long pants or winter weight skirts, etc. are also fine. If item could best be worn in spring/summer, please wait and bring it then!
Exception for big boy sizes 7 and up: Brand name logo short sleeved tees ARE accepted in this size range.
Kids EveryWear reserves the right to remove items that clearly do not meet these standards and leave them unsorted at sale end. PLEASE, be respectful of others and do not slip unacceptable items into the sale. It is a waste of your time as they will not sell, a waste of our shoppers' time as they have to plow through it, and is unfair to the vast majority of our consignors who faithfully follow the guidelines! We strive to make this a wonderful selling and shopping experience for ALL!