Any unsold items that you wish to pick up will be available, sorted by consignor code (except Housewares, Men's, Ladies/Jrs, and Maternity items, which do not get sorted), on Thursday, April 6, 6pm-9pm due to Wake County Public School System spring break schedule.
- Unsold items NOT picked up at this time will be donated to charity that evening! We regret that NO alternate arrangements can be made. Please have a friend pick-up your unsold items if you are unavailable to do so! They need to know your name and code. Forward your registration confirmation to them for the easiest pick-up. Please do not email asking for us to hold your items or to come the following day if you forget pickup. We cannot.
- If you cannot make it to pick-up, you can work a 4 hour sort slot and take home your items on Saturday before pick-up if sort is complete by the end of your shift.
- Pick-up is busiest at 6 pm. Wait till 7 pm and you will get out faster.
- If you hung your junior sized XS, S, M items incorrectly on the Girls size 12-16 racks, they have been properly moved to the ladies/juniors store. Please check there for them. Please always hang Junior items in Juniors.
- Remember that any items you tagged with WHITE CARDSTOCK will not be available as they are donated immediately on the evening the sale ends.
- At Pick-up, you may choose to place any of your items you do not wish to carry home in the donation area, but we strongly suggest that you print your tags on WHITE CARDSTOCK instead and skip the trip to Pick-up as we will mail checks the following week.
What to do at pick-up:
- Pick up your Kids EveryWEAR check.
- Check the rack for your CHILDREN'S CLOTHING and a bag of your SHOES and ACCESSORIES by CODE. Find your consignor code in numerical order on the racks in the designated clothing store. Every consignor code will be represented, even if you have sold all items. If you don't find your code, see a sale worker!Shoes and accessories will be with your clothing items if any remain.
- Check toys: Find the first digit of your CONSIGNOR CODE posted outside one of the toy stores. ALL of your remaining toys and equipment will be found in this single storefront, regardless of where you dropped them off! Items will be sorted on the floor in numerical order, by consignor code.
- Check Ladies/Jr's/Maternity if you brought any items there (we do not sort ladies/jr's/maternity) OR if you brought junior items and incorrectly hung them in Girls sizes 12-14 as those have been moved to Ladies/Jrs.
- Check Lost & Found for items that have become separated from sets or have lost their tags.
- Check outdated/wrong season/stained/torn racks: All items which fail to meet the criteria listed in our Items Accepted section will not be sorted. Those may be found in a designated spot at Pick-up. (But you didn't bring any, right?!)
- Get your unsold items from Housewares. We do not sort Housewares items.
- Get your unsold items from Mens if we have not sorted them. We reserve the right not to sort men's items.
IMPORTANT Notes about Checks:
- Checks MAY NOT be available at pick-up in the event that we experience any equipment failures. We will make every effort to have them available for you! We love to save the postage! We have always had them ready but will email you the night before if checks will not be ready at pick-up.
- If you are planning to donate all of your unsold items to charity, but would like to come during pickup hours to receive your sale earnings, we encourage you to do so!
- Any checks which are not picked up on-site will be mailed to you immediately following the sale. Details here.
A few deals you might be interested in at Pick-up. Cash only:
- White cardstock to tag and donate unsold leftovers next sale will be available (20 sheets for $1).
- 4" zipties will be available. 100/pack for $1.
- Yellow 4 ft bungee cords will be available. $2 each.