Ladies, Jr's, and Housewares
You asked for it! Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale has delivered! Kids EveryWear offers all the same upscale bargains you love, for teens and mommies, ladies and juniors – maternity AND non-maternity! Come shop our fantastic selection of high-end Juniors, Ladies, and Maternity, plus a whole store of Furniture, Bedding, and Home Décor items. Our Ladies/Jr's store even has fitting rooms!
abercrombie & fitch - adidas - aeropostale - altar'd state - american eagle - billabong - bke - charlotte russe - coach - converse - dc - forever 21 - free people - guess - guy harvery - h&m -hollister - hunter - j crew - jordans - levi's - lilly pulitzer - lucky brand -lululemon - madewell - miss me - nike - pink by victoria secret - roxy - simply southern - sperrys - steve madden - tory burch - true religion - uggs - under armour - vineyard vines - xhilaration and much much more!
Consignors - Please read the following sections carefully:
We've all done it; you bought an item, removed the tags, only to find you really didn't love it. Or, you got an item as a gift that you couldn't return. This is the place for these items and these only. Please limit items to those "worn once" or "tag removed" items which you purchased and found didn't fit quite right or meet your needs, gifts you received and haven't used, etc.
This is not the place for anything worn, outdated, or used in appearance!
We have minimal space for Ladies/Jr's and only can sell like-new items that are current styles.
All Ladies/Jr's items must have been manufactured/purchased new in the last TWO years.
Items which do not meet these standards will NOT be displayed!
All Ladies/Jr's items must meet the season requirements of our Items Accepted page - Spring/Summer in our February/March sale and Fall/Winter in our August/September sale.
Ladies/Jr's and Young Men's sizing should follow the exact size written on the inside label. Unlike children's clothing for which you should use only numeric sizing, mark your tags for these teen/grown up items with XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL or the numeric size AS WRITTEN ON THE ITEM"S LABEL and add the word Ladies', Jr's., or Men's in front of the size. Please do not make up numeric sizing for Jr's., Women's, or Men's clothing! Also, men's pants should be labelled with the waist and length; e.g., 30x32. Remember that we DO NOT accept men's business attire, but only young, trendy brands designed for teenagers.
- HANG Juniors and Men's clothing on the designated racks in Big Boy and Ladies/Jr's storefronts!
- Do NOT place them with the largest girl's or boy's sizes!
Ladies/Jr's & Houseware items will not be sorted at sale end. Ladies/Jr's will be left hanging on the clothing racks. This is to provide enough staff to create a smooth sale. We do not have the staff available to sort Ladies/Jr's or Housewares. Please prepare to locate any items you wish to pick up. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to your Ladies/Jr's items, although we do our best to protect everything we sell!
- Unsold items will be donated at sale end if not picked up so please don’t forget to pull them from the racks at Pick Up.
To avoid the crowds at Pick Up, feel free to volunteer to work the Saturday afternoon sort shift and bring your items home at the end of your shift or come the 75% off evening of the sale to pull your Ladies/Jr's items instead of waiting until Pick Up.
Furniture Items Accepted Note: Please email a description of your large furniture items for pre-approval. Because of the size of these items and limited space at the sale, we will be accepting only those which are pre-approved.
Dining sets, bedroom furniture, end tables, coffee tables, chairs, bookcases, armoires, hutches, desks, and porch furniture are all great ideas...any non-upholstered items in excellent condition. We CANNOT accept mattresses unless marked FREE WITH CRIB.
Housewares, Home Décor Accessories, and Other Items Accepted
Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Ballard Designs, Pampered Chef, Creative Memories, Stamping Up, and any other like new, hot items you are sure will sell.
- For paintings/art work, please tape tag to the front of all pictures and hang pictures on nails on walls in Housewares store for best display.
- For all other items, tag as you would anything else.
- Be sure the tag is adhered to stay, but won't cause damage when removed.
- Zipties are optimal when there is a way to attach them so they can't be removed without scissors.
- Blue painter's tape works well; packing tape is also an option, but only when its removal will not damage the item.
- If there are multiple items in a large set, be sure to tag and label all items. For example, an out of the box crock pot with lid: put the price on Tag 1 and write "See Tag 1" as the price on tags 2 & 3.
- For smaller sets of items, use ziplocs bags to keep them together and label the bag.