Each and every sale we rack our brains to find ways to make our sale better for everyone involved: our consignors, our shoppers, and our great volunteers! Look for details on these and more new features throughout our website! And thanks to all of you who give us suggestions to make our sale great! We are indebted!
What's New for Shoppers:
- ALL nine locations are adjacent to one another and easily accessible from any entrance of the mall! Parking is least congested on the (former) Dress Barn end. If you plan to buy large toys or equipment, park near the (former) Carters. Print this Store Map to help navigate!
- All clothing and shoes to be paid at central hallway checkout station. Toys & Infant Equipment to be paid separately within each storefront.
- Early shopping time for Military, Teachers and Home schoolers. Proof and ID required! See Event Schedule for details.
- NEW: We can now outfit your young men! We will accept men's sizes in the following brands ONLY: Hollister, GAP, Old Navy, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale.
Wanna shop even earlier, but can't volunteer? Everyone is INVITED to attend Kids EveryWear’s BABY SHOWER on Monday, February 11, beginning at 10am! A gift to donate to local charities or to Habitat for Humanity is required. Gifts accepted include:
- Check for $15 or more made out to Sovereign Grace Church with Habitat for Humanity in the memo.
- Unopened packages of diapers, wipes or formula valued at $15 or more.
- Tax receipts will be mailed at year end for charitable donations made by check!
Register Here for the Expecting or First-time Moms Sales. If registration is closed, come on anyway and register at the sale! Spread the word to your new friends in your childbirth classes. Feel free to bring your spouse and parents along to help you shop! Leave the boxes for volunteering and consigning blank unless you'd like to participate in the sale and shop EVEN earlier! Simply bring your gift along with your email registration confirmation showing that you have joined our mailing list and enjoy the festivities!
What's New for Volunteers:
- Volunteers shop half price on all black and green ink prices on Friday and 75% off all black ink prices on Saturday! See event schedule for times.
What's New for Consignors:
- Because of a huge increase in the cost of our spaces, we have increased the selling fee by $2. Last sale we absorbed this cost, but we cannot continue to do so and hold the sale. Our selling fee, even with this increase, remains several dollars lower than that charged by our competition. We believe consignors at our sale also sell a higher percentage of their items at full price and in total, more than off-setting this increase.
- NEW: Men's sizes following brands ONLY: Hollister, GAP, Old Navy, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale (we do NOT have a market for non-teens; please keep your business attire and other brands at home! Thanks!)
- Consignors shop half price on all black and green ink prices on Friday and 75% off all black ink prices on Saturday! See event schedule for times.
- TAX DONATION RECEIPTS are now available to White Tag Consignors! White Tags indicate that your UNSOLD items will be donated to one of several excellent charities post-sale. Tag on white card stock, help needy children AND receive tax credit for the donation of your unsold items. Remember White Tag Consignors shop one hour before other consignors for full and half price! See Donating Your Unsold Items for more details.
- MOMMY MART space will be significantly limited. Therefore, Maternity, Ladies and Junior Items must adhere to the guidelines specified on Items Accepted and Mommy Mart pages. Please review these guidelines carefully since items which do not adhere WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED! All Mommy Mart and Junior items must have been manufactured/purchased new in the last TWO years
- Cribs must be manufactured in 2008 or after and cannot have drop-sides. Please read this article for more information.
- Mattresses of any size are NOT accepted!
- You must write the car seat's expiration date on your tag. The expiration date can be found imprinted in the car seat's plastic.
- Now accepting an unlimited # of boys & girls sizes 0-6 mo