- Volunteers for Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale should park on the Outlets Morrisville end of the mall - facing Airport Blvd and enter at the doors under the blue Outlets Morrisville sign. This is the only entrance for the sale. Please do not park at the Food Court.
- Please check-in at the volunteer desk in the hallway between all stores and get your name tag and apron and get a quick overview of what to expect.
- All volunteers should wear comfortable clothing and bring a labeled meal or snack/water bottle as needed. Fridge space is limited and may not be available. Some volunteers also like to bring hand sanitizer.
- Restrooms are located in hallway near Girls, in the detag hallway across from Ladies/Jr's store, and in the Food Court.
- Please let us know of any special needs or physical limitations as well as skills you might have such as typing or great organizational abilities.
- At the end of your time, please check out as well to return your name tag and apron and indicate you have completed your shift.
- All late night shift volunteers must exit together. Please do not try to exit through locked glass mall doors when the mall is closed.
Watching this video prior to working your shift should help you understand our de-tag process better. Thanks!