Free Vendor Display
Note: These vendors already doing slots. Please check this list before requesting a slot to ensure no competitor overlap. Thanks.
Sat 3/25 930am-2pm It Works Global - J.P.
Sat 3/25 230pm-9pm Buskins Leggings - M.G.
Sat 3/25 230pm-9pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Sat 3/25 230pm-9pm Paparazzi Jewelry - R.F.
Sun 3/26 1230pm-7pm SimplyFun - B.L.
Sun 3/26 1230pm-7pm Paparazzi Jewelry - R.F.
Sun 3/26 1230pm-7pm Burn Boot Camp - T.H.
Sun 3/26 1230pm-7pm Clever Container - J.V.
Mon 3/27 930am-2pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Mon 3/27 930am-2pm Beta Sigma Phi - T.L.
Mon 3/27 130pm-6pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Mon 3/27 130pm-6pm Beta Sigma Phi - T.L.
Mon 3/27 130pm-6pm Choicez - C.E.
Mon 3/27 130pm-6pm Damsel in Defense - S.C.
Mon 3/27 530pm-10pm Usborne Books & More - D.C.
Sat 4/1 930am-2pm It Works Global - J.P.
Sat 4/1 930am-2pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Sat 4/1 930am-2pm Usborne Books & More - D.C.
Sat 4/1 130pm-6pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Sat 4/1 130pm-6pm Norwex - C.M.
Sat 4/1 130pm-6pm It Works Global - J.P.
Sat 4/1 130pm-6pm Bassibag - D.S.
Sat 4/1 130pm-6pm Paparazzi Accessories - S.H.
Sat 4/1 530pm-10pm Pampered Chef - J.M.
Sat 4/1 530pm-10pm Thirty-one Gifts - S.D.
Sat 4/1 530pm-10pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Sat 4/1 530pm-10pm Damsel in Defense - S.C.
Sun 4/2 1230pm-7pm Paparazzi Jewelry - R.F.
Sun 4/2 1230pm-7pm Clever Container - J.V.
Sun 4/2 1230pm-7pm doterra beehappyessentials - J.R.
Sun 4/2 1230pm-7pm Usborne Books and More - E.G.
Sun 4/2 1230pm-7pm Bassibag - D.S.
Mon 4/3 930am-2pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Mon 4/3 930am-2pm Clever Container - J.V.
Mon 4/3 930am-2pm Docentz LLC - U.A.
Mon 4/3 930am-2pm Peace & Serenity Birthing Services - M.B.
Mon 4/3 130pm-6pm Buskins Leggings - M.G.
Mon 4/3 130pm-6pm doTERRA Essential Oils - P.L.
Mon 4/3 130pm-6pm Damsel in Defense - S.C.
Mon 4/3 530pm-10pm Moving to Motherhood - A.F.
Want a FREE ON-SITE VENDOR DISPLAY or FREE ADVERTISING OPTION at Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale? Details below!
FREE ADVERTISING - SNACKS AND TREATS OPTION - Free beyond cost of snacks.
Our shoppers and their kids find themselves wishing they had water and snacks at the sale! Your company can purchase bottled water or individually packaged snacks such as juice boxes, fruit snacks, and goldfish, granola bars, or trail mix. Attach your business card, sticker, or a magnet to each so that your business is advertised to each person taking one of these snacks at our sale. All items MUST be factory sealed, so no homemade goodies please. Snacks and waters may be delivered during setup, drop-offs, or any selling days- the sooner, the better! This option DOES NOT GIVE YOU VOLUNTEER STATUS. It only offers you a way to advertise your business.
Park in the lot facing Airport Blvd., enter at the blue Outlets Morrisville sign and see Gail Walker at the checkout in the intersection of the hallways to drop-off your promotional snacks. No need to provide advance notice. Just bring the snacks/water and we will be certain to hand them out at checkout throughout the sale!
FREE ON-SITE VENDOR DISPLAY AREA
We offer free vendor table spots to companies willing to direct hallway traffic while covering your table display in a high visibility location.
- This spot is for someone able to man your booth and at the same time direct Kids EveryWear traffic, check wristbands, sort and put back unwanted items, answer questions during sale hours.
- You register as a Kids EveryWEAR volunteer for one of our vendor volunteer positions via our Registration page. Your vendor booth time and this volunteer slot time are one and the same. You don't volunteer at a different time than you have a booth. You do them simultaneously. Our consignor full price shopping day is the very best day according to past vendors, but vendor spots are what you make of them!
- Once you have registered, your company and your initials should be listed at the correct time on our Free Vendor Display web page. If they do not, you must register again. Be careful to check the vendor checkbox and enter your company name.
- You provide a table/tablecloth/display items.
- You may also give out factory sealed snacks and water bottles at your booth.
- We are relying on you to fulfill your slot. Please DO NOT sign up for a volunteer vendor position if you cannot fill it! Your team members may share your booth by working other times than you, but you each need to sign up for the slots you will be covering under your own name if you will be working separately. If you wish to work together at the same time, only one of you should sign up and only one of you will receive an early shopping pass.
- If you are unable to provide attention to consignment shoppers throughout the sale, then this option is not for you. Consider the paid option instead.
- You may man the door during drop-off and pick-up if you'd like (not just during days that we are open to shoppers); it would involve answering questions about where things go in the storefronts, so it would require your having been a previous consignor or shopper. It will be beneficial but very busy!
- We strongly recommend that you offer a prize raffle to build your mailing list and offer samples and handouts to anyone interested!
Do I have to commit to being there throughout the whole sale if I choose this option? No, you can choose to man the door at any times you register to volunteer for. These are 4-1/2 and 6 hour shifts typically. If you'd like to stay all day, you may register for shifts that overlap by 30 mins (930-2, 130-6, 530-10) and stay all day. But please bring food and we'd need you commit to being at the door throughout your shifts. We can sub for bathroom breaks, etc.
What do I need to do if I would like to have the free display and man the door for you?
- View available slots here to see which ones work for you. Remember, they change as people select them. You cannot register at this page; it is just for viewing purposes.
- We will post on the Free Vendor Display page of the Sponsors section of our website which slots are taken by which companies. You may not take a slot if your company is already represented by someone else. Check the list of vendors there.
- Contact us to get approval We'll need your company name, type of product offered, and a list of slots you might like. (If there are additional times when we are open that you might also like to do a door both, but no door slots are available, let us know this as well. We can sometimes allow you to do a door booth at other times than the ones left on the volunteer list.)
- Once you have approval, register as a volunteer and choose the door slots that work for you by clicking the Register button and choosing volunteer.
- These slots are labeled "Vendor or Door position for those willing to sit (or stand) and man the door-if you have physical limitations it is a great slot for you!"
- We provide a high visibility space approximately 6' x 8'. You provide your own display set-up: table, chair(s), product display, freebies, etc.
- Park in the lot facing Airport Blvd. and enter at the blue Outlets Morrisville sign. You may unload and leave your setup items inside the entrance to the side of the hall. See Gail Walker at Volunteer Check-In, at the intersection of the hallways, or Beth Pendola for information about where to set up. This may take us a few minutes as we need to assess which vendors are doing a shift at this time and where to put each vendor to best meet your needs and ours.
- The initial 30 mins of the 4-1/2 hr slots is for you to set-up. No need to come earlier!
- If you are working one night and the next morning as well, you may pull your items into one of our storefronts after closing and take them out again the next morning. Please be sure they are not in the way. You may cover your table with a tarp and leave it. We cannot be held responsible for any items you choose to leave in our stores or in the halls.
NOTE: Because you are volunteering on our behalf, you also get a pass to shop at the volunteer sale! Your pass shopping time will depend on how many slots you are able to do. Take one 4-hour door slot and shop at 3pm, take two 4-hour door slots and shop at 1pm, or take three 4-hour door slots and shop at 10 am! Your confirmation of registration is your shopping pass.
"Working the door at drop off and throughout the sale at Kids Everywear is great for us! We get excellent exposure to families along with the advantage of the mall shoppers. The best part is being able to talk with people as they bring items in and help with questions. They are then more interested in stopping by when they are done to see what you are advertising. Not only do we enjoy this, but we also have seen excellent business come from it!" - Jen Benoit - Tutor Doctor
VENDOR DOOR SLOT VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
Door Person: Shopper wristbands are used on all but Public Shopping Days. A schedule is pasted to each store window. Wristband colors change throughout the day – ask when to allow which colors!
At all locations -
- You make the first impression for our customers!
- Please greet them warmly.
- Check for their wristband. It needs to be the correct color or a color that has already been allowed to shop. Wristbands are used on all but Public Shopping Days.
- If they have no wristband, they must wait in line at the mall entrance for the wristband table. NOTE: Especially on the first volunteer shop day, we are asking that they use the hotel restroom as folks are not permitted in the hallways/stores unless they are wristbanded.
- Their husband and parents do need a wristband. Their young children do not.
- Shoppers with wristbands may line up at doors to wait until their entry time.
- Do NOT let anyone in early if they show up early for a later shopping time.
- Offer a shopping hamper. These should be stacked near your door. Please suggest that they pull it behind them by the string, but not to pull it on hardwoods! (It’s in our lease that we won’t damage them and the baskets scratch!!!)
- Baskets really make shopping easier, so we want to encourage their use. If you run out, ask one of us to collect them from under de-tag tables for you. It is important to give a basket to every person you can so they can shop longer and buy more!
- Ask if they need any directions and offer a map. Ask them to leave the map with you when they're done shopping.
- Thank customers for shopping as they leave and tell them to “Be sure to check out all TWELVE storefronts!
- ON PUBLIC SALE DAYS: Encourage shoppers to “Join our mailing list at the payment area if you aren’t on it!” (Shopping passes on easels have our web address if they'd like to do it online.)
- Restrooms are available near the Big Girls Clothing store, in the de-tagging hall, and in food court.
- All customers are welcome to come back any days after their initial shopping day. They will, however, need to check-in again for a new wristband as we change the color daily.
- We will have racks in the hall outside each store's entrance for sorting customers' unwanted items by size. We ask that you get handfuls of unwanted items and sort them for us during your shift as you have time. In between customers, if it is slower, could you please help in this way as part of your volunteer position. It helps us tremendously to keep up with the unwanted items throughout the day. We have overlapped shifts by 30 minutes, so at the overlap times if one of you is able to put back these items correctly by size and gender, this would be a tremendous help to us. We believe the free vendor volunteer position will be worthwhile to you, even with having to work as a volunteer on our behalf.