- Bring a snack and water bottle.
- PLEASE keep your children with you at all times. Children are NOT permitted to be in stores without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys.
- Treat items as you want your items treated. If you do not want an item, please return it to the proper rack.
- Please do not put items on top of train tables, nightstands, and other for sale items.
- Please view and print the Store Map to help you find the items you want and where to park! All stores are sequentially numbered 1-12 on our map and on signs hanging in front of each store in the hallway. Restrooms and stores with fitting rooms are noted on the map as well.
- Please print this comprehensive toy list by store if you think it might help you find what you are looking for or copy it to a note on your phone.
- Check-in for wristbands for early shopping at the table near the glass mall doors at the entrance near the blue "Outlets Morrisville" sign that faces Airport Blvd. This is the ONLY entrance to our sale. You will not be allowed to enter our stores from the food court side of the mall.
- There is one centrally located checkout in the hallway for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a multi-step process. Look for the signs marking steps 1-3 and start at step 1!
- Tag Removal Table
- Computer - a volunteer will add your tags
- Cash Register - We accept cash as well as MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and debit cards. We do not accept checks.
- At the detagging station you may open DVD's and puzzles to verify content and count pieces. Please check these and all purchases carefully before purchasing.
- Fitting rooms are located in little boys, little girls, and ladies/jrs stores. Shoppers may carry clothing to another store to try on but, please, as a courtesy to consignors to whom those items belong as well as to other shoppers, return unwanteds to original storefronts!
- Found an item with no tag? We cannot sell it unless the matching tag is found. We keep all tags found in our HOLDS area near store 9 as well as parts and pieces found.
- Found an item with a tag but no price? Bring it to the attention of Gail or Beth and we can price it for you.
- Nursing-specific shirts hang separately from other maternity wear on designated rounders in Ladies/Jrs/Maternity
- Heavy winter coats at the Fall sale hang by size on the racks with all clothing.
- Dance leotards hang by size on the racks with all clothing.
- Costumes are in clothing by size.
- Swim aids, toy boxes, play kitchens, nerf guns, roller blades, ice skates, and roller skates are with helmets in store 10.
- Soccer Cleats are with shoes by size.
- Halloween accessories are in each clothing store with other accessories.
- Ladies shoes 5 & up are in Ladies Clothing.
- Girls size 16 clothes are in a room to the right inside Big Girls clothing store.
- Older girls shoes size 1-4 are in that size 16 clothing room.
- Girls shoes newborn-4 are in Big Girls Clothing.
- ALL boy shoes are in Little Boys clothing store.
- Shop for your teen boy in our Boys 4T and up store on the rack with 14/16 boys. We've added trendy men's sizes there.
- Stuffed animals and other toys are in a stock room to the rear of Preschool Toys.
- Store 10 now has Large Indoor Toys, Games, Boxed Puzzles, Arts & Crafts, & Sporting Goods, & a new store 10b has Large Outdoor Toys, Ride-Ons, & Bikes
- Lay flat a pair of pants that fits your child and measure across the front of the waist. Compare this to pants at the sale to see what should fit.
- Trace your child's foot and cut out, so that you can slip the template into a pair of shoes before purchasing. • Bring your child's measurements and a tape measure.
- Bring a list of specific items you need. Now's the time to think birthdays and Christmas! First-time moms print our First-time Moms Shopping Guide of items you might want to look for!
- A laundry basket can be a helpful "shopping cart." Some drag them along with rope to keep from bending over again and again. Attach a laundry basket to a luggage rack with a bungee cord and you're in serious business. Wagons work great, too! Please label with your name and phone # as these are often forgotten at the sale. Please understand, we may ask to check inside any luggage or containers with lids when you exit.
- A fanny pack keeps hands free to browse and haul!
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- The mall hallways are not well heated & cooled. Please dress appropriately! We make every effort to climate control where the mall has working facilities to do so!
- HOLDS: Simply store items you wish to purchase in the HOLDS area (next to store 9) and checkout when you are done browsing. Any items left in holds at closing will be put back out if you have not PAID for them. NO EXCEPTIONS! Items too large to be taken home at that time must be paid for. We will mark the item and your receipt with our marking system. You will be required to bring the receipt with you in order to pick that item up on the next possible day when we are open to shoppers.
- SHOPPING COURTESY: Please do not leave heaps of unwanted items, but carefully put back any items you do not wish to purchase WHERE THEY BELONG, just as you would wish someone would do with your consigned treasures. Be a boy scout - leave things better than you found them.
- If you see items in the wrong place, please fix them or at least bring them to the attention of Beth or Gail. Same thing goes for unacceptable or off-season items. We do our best to check all items, but a few slip by.
What's New for Shoppers
- We are CLOSED Tuesday, March 28, through Friday, March 31.
- Super Second Saturdays on Facebook AND Win-it-Wednesdays every Wednesday the month leading up to the sale!
- We have batteries and tools at HOLDS and allow people to test items there.
THANKS FOR SHOPPING with Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale where we are keeping down the cost of growing up!