WANT A FREE ON-SITE VENDOR DISPLAY?
We offer free vendor table spots to companies willing to direct hallway traffic while covering your table display in a high visibility location.
Note: At this time we do not have a free vendor spot for Thirty-one as there are too many requests. Thirty-one is welcome as a paid vendor. Thanks for understanding!
- This spot is for someone able to man your booth and direct Kids EveryWear traffic during sale hours.
- If you are unable to divert attention to consignment shoppers throughout the sale, then this option is not for you.
- You may rotate this spot among people on your team willing to man your booth for you.
- We'd love to have you any times we are there! See our volunteer schedule for dates and hours!
- You may man the door during drop-off and pick-up if you'd like; it would involve answering questions about where things go in the storefronts, so would require your getting acquainted with the stores or having been a previous consignor or shopper. It will be beneficial but very busy!
- On the sale days to volunteers and consignors and the Shop for a Cause Event, you'd be checking people in by their passes and ID's so would be able to hand out something and talk to every person. They are eager to shop, but before the doors open they wait in line and like to browse.
- We strongly recommend that you offer a prize raffle to build your mailing list and offer samples and handouts to anyone interested!
Do I have to commit to being there throughout the whole sale if I choose this option? No, you can choose to man the door at any times you arrange with us.
What do I need to do if I would like to have the free display and man the door for you?
- View available slots here to see which ones work for you. Remember, they change as people select them.
The original dates available for the free vendor slots are as follows but will delete as vendors register for them.
Saturday, March 1: 930-2, 130-6, 530-10
Sunday, March 2: 1230-7pm
Monday, March 3 through Friday, March 7: 930-2, 130-6, 530-10
- Contact us to verify that your company/product is not already represented at those times.We'll need your company name, type of product offered, and a list of slots you might like. (If there are additional times when we are open that you might also like to do a door both, but no door slots are available, let us know this as well. We can sometimes allow you to do a door booth at other times than the ones left on the volunteer list.)
- We will try to post on THIS PAGE which slots are taken by which companies also. But be sure to contact us before taking slots in case this page has not been updated since another vendor may have taken a door spot and might represent the same company as you.
- Then register as a volunteer and choose the door slots that work for you.
- These slots are labeled "Vendor or Door position for those willing to sit (or stand) and man the door-if you have physical limitations it is a great slot for you!"
- Forward your confirmation email to us and again state the company that you are with and that you would like to do the free vendor display while doing the door slot, but include the confirmation email information showing which slots you will be manning.
- We provide a high visibility space approximately 6' x 8'. You provide your own display set-up: table, chair(s), product display, freebies, etc.
- Park in the lot facing Airport Blvd. and enter at the blue Outlets Morrisville sign and see Gail Walker at the checkout in the intersection of the hallways or Beth Pendola in TOYS store for information to set up.
It is very important if you choose this option that you do show up for any slots you commit to through our volunteer registration for door slots! Please do not commit to this position unless you are certain you can make it to every slot you register for!
NOTE: Because you are volunteering on our behalf, you also get a pass to shop at the volunteer sale! Your pass shopping time will depend on how many slots you are able to do. Take one 4-hour door slot and shop at 3pm, take two 4-hour door slots and shop at 1pm, or take three 4-hour door slots and shop at 10 am!
"Working the door at drop off and throughout the sale at Kids Everywear is great for us! We get excellent exposure to families along with the advantage of the mall shoppers. The best part is being able to talk with people as they bring items in and help with questions. They are then more interested in stopping by when they are done to see what you are advertising. Not only do we enjoy this, but we also have seen excellent business come from it!" -Jen Benoit – Tutor Doctor