KE Crew Shopping
KE Crew shops first at Kids EveryWEAR!
The more you HELP, the earlier you SHOP, the more you SAVE!
Traditional KE Crew positions are scheduled before, during and after the sale. These require time at the sale's location. Click on The Register button in the right sidebar to see and/or schedule your traditional KE Crew slot(s) online. A limited number of off-site or at home barter options are also available.
- Regular KE Crew (4s) choose one 4-hour timeslot.
- Super KE Crew (8s) choose any (2) 4-hour regular KE Crew slots OR 1 designated 6-hour [S] slot and shop for several EXCLUSIVE HOURS before Regular KE Crew.
- Super Duper KE Crew (12s) work 12 hours total consisting of (3) 4-hour shifts or (2) 6-hour [S] shifts and shop for several EXCLUSIVE HOURS before Super KE Crew.
- Diehard KE Crew (aka 24s) choose a total of 24 actual hours (6) 4-hour shifts or (4) 6-hour [S] shifts). We request that each 24 work at least one EVENING or WEEKDAY shift if at all possible! You shop FIRST, a day before Super Dupers, Supers, and Regulars.
- Marathoners (aka 32s at the EverythingELSE Sale) shop VERY FIRST with 24s. For the Kids EveryWEAR sale, marathoners work 40 actual hours consisting of ten 4-hour shifts or seven 6-hour shifts. For the EverythingthingELSE Sale, marathoners work 32 actual hours. Marathoners generally must work at least one sale as a Diehard before being considered for marathoner. This select group also gets the privilege of receiving 100% commission on any items they sell up to $1200 in sales commission free. These spots must be applied for. Power consignors who buy to resell are not permitted to marathon.
NOTE: All shifts begin with an additional 30 minutes of training so shifts are actually 4-1/2 to 6-1/2 hrs in length. This 30 minutes does not count in the total hour count.
KE Crew & Consignors also shop early on our Discount Days!
On Special Presale Shopping Dates:
- Your parents/grandparents/spouse/children can shop with you or in your stead but please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary due to social distancing requirements. We understand that you may need to bring parents or children. See note below about bringing children.
- Friends or siblings must register as KE Crew or Consignors to earn early shopping privileges OR shop at one of our Presale Event options.
- Ask your friends to get a free ticket to our Friends Presale. Tickets become available on April 17.
Once you know when to shop, be sure you know where to park!
Read about our COVID-19 Sale Modifications
Friends of Crew & Consignors
Ask your friends to get a FREE ticket to our Friends Sale! Tickets become available on April 17.
Our special EverythingELSE Sale will include Adult Clothing & Accessories, Furniture, Appliances, Toys, Baby Equipment, Nursing and Maternity Wear, Housewares, Adult Shoes, Purses, and so much more! Just about EverythingELSE except children's clothing and children's shoes.
Crew Schedule EverythingELSE Sale in May
*Once your initial shopping date has passed, you are welcome to attend the sale on any date! We love repeat shoppers!!!
KE Crew Shops Full Price
ID & Confirmation email required by all KE Crew & Consignors. Your confirmation email or a screen shot of your registration is your ticket. Show at door with ID!
|Marathoner 32 hour KE Crew||Friday, May 21, 2pm-7pm|
|Diehard 24 hour KE Crew||Friday, May 21, 3pm-7pm|
|Super Duper 12 hour KE Crew||Saturday, May 22, 10am-7pm|
|Super 8 hour KE Crew||Saturday, May 22, 12pm-7pm|
|Regular 4 hour KE Crew||Saturday, May 22, 2pm-7pm|
KE Crew Shops Discount Days
*On our discount days, it is the DISCOUNT COLOR printed under the price only that matters, NOT THE TAG COLOR!
ID & Confirmation email required by all KE Crew & Consignors. Your confirmation email or a screen shot of your registration is your ticket. Show at door AND at scanning!
|Tuesday, May 25, 10am-7pm|
KE Crew Final 75% off Clearance
Wednesday, May 26, 10am-7pm
Don't miss these Shopping Tips!