EverythingELSE Sale Pickup
Tuesday, May 24, 4-8pm*
*If you need to Pickup earlier, you MUST watch our fb group for consignors for a notification that we are ready. We post to our fb group as soon as we are ready. Or, pull your items during our 75% off day. We simply can't manage personal requests for early pickups. So these are your options. We also can't hold items for later pickups. Thanks for understanding!
Pickup at the EverythingELSE Sale
After our EverythingELSE Sale, we only sort children's items including toys, infant equipment, books, and indoor/outdoor equipment. We will not be sorting furniture and items specific only to the EverythingELSE Sale not accepted at our Kids EveryWEAR Sale, housewares, shoes, clothing, or clothing accessories after our EverythingELSE Sale.
Most people prefer to donate their adult items. Once tagged, very few people plan to wear these items again if they don't sell. We work with fabulous charities in desperate need of your items. We can give you a tax donation receipt for your unsold items. You can also pay for a Seller's Report (See Print Tags for more details about the Seller's Report) in order to estimate your unsold donated item value for tax purposes. Please donate!
Please prepare to locate any items you wish to pick up. Do not send someone to pick up your unsorted items and adult clothing items for you as it would be difficult for them to recognize them as yours.
If you definitely want to pick up your adult unsold items, you can use a very distinctive color/pattern of washi tape or ribbon or electrical tape and fold a piece in half over or tie a ribbon around the neck of each of your hangers to more easily find your items.
All unsold items will be donated immediately at the sale end if not picked up, so please don’t forget to get them at Pickup.
What to bring to Pickup
- Bring your confirmation email (or have it on your phone) so that you know your code. If you send someone else to pick up your items, they MUST have your confirmation email. Can't find it? Register again and a copy will be emailed to you.
- A wagon, luggage cart, rolling suitcase, stroller, rolling rack or dolly, and bins (labeled with your name and cell # in case you leave them behind) will help you transport items to your car.
- Bring cash to buy white cardstock, stickers, or zip ties.
Any colored tag unsold items that you wish to pick up will be available at this time only. Please read the details carefully about which items we sort.
If you use white tags, your items will be donated before Pickup.
- If you are using white cardstock to indicate that you will be donating your unsold items, but you would like to come during Pickup hours to receive your sale earnings check, we encourage you to do so!
- Tax Donation Receipts are available to White Tag Consignors at Drop-off! See Donating Your Unsold Items for more details.
What to do at Pickup
- Infant Equipment, toys, and books will be sorted after the EverythingELSE Sale.
- We will line up your sorted items by code in the area where large outdoor equipment is sold during the sale.
- Get your sorted items if you used colored cardstock. (All white tags have already been donated before Pickup day.)
- Pick up your check BY CODE - so know your code!
- If you would like to find and bring home any adult clothing, clothing accessories, houseware or furniture items, you are welcome to do so, but they will not be sorted for the EverythingELSE sale. You will need to pull them yourself, so please give yourself enough time to do so.
- Check the Items Missing Tags area for items that have become separated from sets or have lost their tags.
- Check Stained/Torn/Off-season/Outdated items. These are on racks labeled as such near the Items Missing Tags. Items which fail to meet the criteria listed in our Items Accepted section will not be sorted. (But you didn't bring any, right?!) Some items are donated immediately if they do not meet our Items Accepted. See Items Accepted chart for details.
- Have your bins, bags, and items ALL checked at the door before you may leave with any items. Please unstack bins and open bags for our KE Door Crew member.
What do I do if I think I am missing an item or have concerns at Pickup?
Please make Gail (not a KE Crew Member) aware of them before leaving Pickup!
*Remember, if you have ANY questions about your items or your check amount, only GAIL can help you ( KE Crew can't.)
You must see Gail before leaving the premises if you have any issues.
- Please do not email to say you did not know your infant equipment, toys, housewares, and books would automatically roll over to the EverythingELSE Sale. You may pull your items on 75% off day of the Kids EveryWEAR Sale if you do not wish them to roll over.
- Please do not email to say you did not know we don't sort your adult clothing, clothing accessories, furniture, and housewares after EverythingELSE. You may pull your items on 75% off day or during Pickup.
- Please do not email to say you forgot Pickup or cannot make it to Pickup. All remaining items are donated at 8pm.
- Please do not email asking how to get your check if you miss Pickup. Checks are mailed the following day.
- Please do not email unless you have not received your check after two weeks. It is taking up to a month for us to get undeliverable checks returned to us.
- Please do not email asking for an alternate Pickup time. If you need to pick up earlier, you MUST watch our fb group for consignors for a notification that we are ready. We post to our fb group as soon as we are ready. Or, pull your items during our 75% off day. We simply can't manage personal requests for early pickups. So these are your options. We also can't hold items for later pickups. Thanks for understanding!
We will make every effort to have checks ready for our consignors at Pickup! We love to save postage! Checks MAY NOT be available at Pickup in the event that we experience any equipment failures. We will email all consignors the day prior to Pickup if checks will need to be mailed. Thankfully, we have always had them ready in the past. We post to the FB Group for Consignors when checks are printed so that consignors know they will be available at Pickup.
Any checks which are not picked up on-site by Pickup Day at 8pm will be mailed to you the following day. Contact us ONLY if you have not received your check two weeks after Pickup.
Want Your Check But You Don't Want to Pick Up Items?
If you are planning to donate all unaccepted items to charity but would like to come during Pickup hours to receive your sale earnings check, we encourage you to do so!
What if I don't come to pick up my check but I didn't use white tags?
Any checks which are not picked up on-site by 8pm on Pickup Day will be mailed to you the following day. Contact us ONLY if you have not received your check two weeks after Pickup.
A few deals you might be interested in at Pickup. Cash only:
- White cardstock to tag and donate unsold leftovers next sale (20 sheets for $1)
- 4" zip ties (100/pack for $1)
- Stickers (10 sheets for $2) for changing price or discount or to add the QR code to old Kids EveryWEAR tags.
Mark-down tip if you pick up any unsold items:
Anytime you have items at Pickup, we ask that you bring them home and mark them down right away or change your discount choice/ink color from red to green or green to black by using a NEW TAG or crossing out the price and adding a KE Sticker over the crossed-out old price for the next sale.